DOGFRIENDLY HOTELS IN FISS
HOLIDAYS WITH MY DOG
HOUSE RULES FOR YOUR PET
- My owner can get advice on good walks at the reception
- My dog waste is put into a dog waste bag which are available at dog stations near the hotel and will be disposed in said dog stations
- I accept that leashes are compulsory throughout the hotel
- There are no constraints regarding available categories my owner can book. I’m welcome everywhere, but for it to stay that way I will stay off the couch, bed and chairs. I will sleep on the dog pillow my owner took with him from home.
- My owner will put a dog sign outside the door when I’m alone in the room and/or don’t want to be disturbed.
- As a dog I am not allowed to enter the dining area, SPA or the playground outside.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR HOLIDAYS WITH YOUR DOG
- Vaccination documents
- Fresh drinking water and bowl
- Dog collar, leash, leash in reserve, muzzle (for the hiking bus in summer)
- Plastic bag and shovel for stops (doggy-bag)
- Collar label with home and holiday address
- Familiar pet food in reserve
- Can opener, fork/spoon
- Snacks, treats, toys
- Brush, sun care
- Vaseline (winter!)
- First-aid kit