Corona and safety
To guarantee carefree vacations, we have taken all hygiene measures with great care.
This page is constantly updated and expanded.
We reserve the right to make changes.
Up to 15 days before arrival we offer a free cancellation*
14 – 8 days before arrival we charge 50% of the total price*
7-0 days before arrival we charge 100% of the total amount, final cleaning and taxes will not be charged*.
Rooms with breakfast or halfboard:
Up to 8 days before arrival we offer a free cancellation*
7 – 0 days before arrival we charge 90 % of the amount for a room including breakfast or halfboard.*
The cancellation is free of charge at any time…
· if your arrival is not possible due to closed borders.
· if there is a travel warning for our region, which concerns the travel period AND you must be quarantined.
A mouth and nose protector is prescribed in the following areas: (Children under the age of 6 do not need to wear a mouth- nose protection).
- In public transport, coaches and cabs
- In the gondolas (except for persons from the same household in the gondola)
- In the subway Serfaus
- In supermarkets
- In food retail trade (bakeries, petrol station stores,...)
- At doctors and in pharmacies
- In health care facilities (hospitals, nursing homes, spas)
- In banks and at the post office
- When entering and leaving events/restaurants/hotels in closed rooms (except at the assigned seat)
- During church services in the church, if the 1-meter distance cannot be kept
- For services, if the 1-meter distance cannot be maintained and no other protective measures (e.g. Plexiglas pane) are available
- In the ticket offices of the mountain railroads
- At all queuing and waiting areas at the gondolas and the subway Serfaus
- In the hotel (reception area, dinning room, breakfast room, corridors)
CAN ONLY PERSONS LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD BOOK A SHARED ROOM/APARTMENT?
At the moment there is no official requirement for this, so even people who do not live in the same household can share a room/apartment.
WHAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BY USING THE CABLE CARS?
The wearing of protective masks is obligatory in public transport and the mountain railroads. In public transport and when waiting at the mountain railroads, the minimum distance of one meter applies, as long as it can be maintained.
wHAT RESTRICTIONS CAN BE EXPECTED IN THE SKISCHOOL?
- All services can be booked online.
- To ensure the distance, the ski school meeting points will be spatially extended.
- Staggered starting times are offered.
- In all indoor areas (points of sale, Kindervilla, Kinderplanet, Kindergarten) mouth-nose protection must be worn from the age of 6 years.
- As soon as the safety distance of 1.5 m is no longer guaranteed, mouth-nose protection must always be worn.
- Children's animation and ski races will take place as usual.
- The booked ski courses can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours before.
- Children's lunch at Berta's Children's Planet is possible in principle, but due to the distance regulation the capacity will be reduced.
wHAT RESTRICTIONS CAN BE EXPECTED IN THE SKI AREA DURING THE WINTER SEASON?
Mouth - Nose protector
Necessary in ticket offices, stores, ski depots, gondola and chair lifts, subway in Serfaus, and in all restaurants in the ski area.
According to the current state of affairs, multifunctional clothes, ski masks, bandanas, buff, tube scarves, etc. can be used as mouth-nose protection.
Restaurants in the skiing area
Self-service restaurants: Mouth and nose protectors should be worn from and to the table as well as in the toilet facilities.
Service restaurants: The mouth-and-nose protection is to be worn from and to the table and in the toilet facilities.
Mouth and nose protection is not required at the tables themselves. In all restaurants, the legally prescribed table distances are observed or appropriate separating devices (e.g. glass pane) are installed.
Gondola and chair lifts
Due to the mandatory mouth-and-nose protection, the gondolas or chairs can also be manned accordingly (e.g. 8 persons in an 8-seater gondola, 6 persons in 6-seater chairs).
Based on the experience gained during the summer season, the wearing of a mouth-and-nose protector is also mandatory in all queuing areas. The queuing areas are organized in such a way that an appropriate distance is possible.
All our gondolas as well as the subway Serfaus are disinfected daily with a cold nebulizer.
In the bars there is no "après-ski atmosphere" at all. The bars are run in the style of a coffee house, with service. Of course, we pay attention to the distance between the tables. Only discreet background music is played.
The following facilities will be open in the coming winter season
- Family Coaster aisle sweeper in Serfaus
- Serfauser Sauser
- Fisser Flyer
- PlayIN Serfaus
- Marbled rib
Which events will NOT take place in winter season 2020/21
- Adventure Night Serfaus (incl. Ski Lounge VIP Package, traditional hut evening with live music in the Lassida)
- Nightflow Fiss (incl. VIP Lounge, Kids Night Sonnenburg)
- Sunset Dinner Masner
- A look behind the scenes
- Pistenbully Tour
- New Year's Eve torch relay of the ski schools Serfaus and Fiss-Ladis
Which events will take place in winter season 2020/21
- First trace Fiss & Serfaus
- Night skiing Fiss (restaurant Möseralm will be open)
- Toboggan & Fondue evening Fiss (restaurant Möseralm will be open)
- Night skiing & toboggan evening Serfaus (Panorama restaurant Komperdell & Sportalm will be open)
- Crystal Cube Fiss (champagne breakfast, luxury lunch, high tea)
- Sunrise Hexensee (reduced number of participants)
- Masner Express (reduced number of participants)
Is the super summer card still included?
The Super Summer Card ist in included in the period 04.07 – 31.10.2021
IS CHILD CARE STILL AVAILABLE IN THE SKI SCHOOL AND MINI&MAXI CLUB?
The child care will be offered with new regulations.
is it necessary to wear a mouth-nose protection in the hotel?
Yes it is necessary.
at what age do children have to wear a mounth-nose protection?
Children up to the age of 6 years do not need to wear a mouth and nose protector.
does everybody HAVE TO WEAR A MOUNTH-NOSE PROTECTION?
Persons who cannot wear MNS for health reasons (e.g. people with chronic respiratory diseases, anxiety disorders, or advanced dementia, children with ADHD, asthma) are excluded from the MNS obligation.
does the hotel offer a breakfast buffet as usual?
Buffets may be offered as usual. If desired, we can offer disposable gloves.
WILL THE SPA AREA BE OPENED?
The wellness area can be used by appointment. Due to official regulations, only a limited number of people can use the wellness area at the same time. In order to offer the use of the wellness area to as many guests as possible, you have the possibility to register for different times.
Sauna with 90 degrees will be opened. Steam bath will stay closed.
Access from 15 years. Our wellness area is a nude area.
DO I HAVE TO CONSIDER ANYTHING WHEN PREPARING MY HOLIDAY DUE TO COVID19?
Please bring your own mouth and nose protector. We recommend that you save the Covid19 phone numbers, which we will send you by e-mail 10 days before your arrival. If you develop symptoms during your stay, you can contact the doctor in charge immediately.
fURTHER INFORMATION YOU FINDE HERE
Official Covid19 regulations Tyrol: https://www.tirol.at/informationen-coronavirus
Informations Serfaus Fiss Ladis: https://www.serfaus-fiss-ladis.at/de/Live/Aktuelle-Informationen